NBC Phone Numbers and Emails

Complaints/ Feedback
Customer Service
NBC News, NBC News Archives, NBС Sports
Legal
Candidate Privacy Policy, Data Protection Officer for NBCUniversal Global Networks Deutschland GmbH, DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Advertising Inquiries, Press Inquiries
Sales/ Reservations
The Saturday Night Live Ticket Lottery
privacy@usj.co.jp
For customers of Universal Studios Japan
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

NBC Customer Service Overview

• NBC Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by email.

Source Distribution
    47% phone 53% email
  • The best email to contact NBC is contact.nbcnews@nbcuni.com. 28% of customers use this email address to address their issues and concerns.

• The best phone number to call NBC is 8556228433. 63% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 7% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Friday. The average call time is 1 minute.

View full overview ›

NBC Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Michael D Nxk
Cuz great news reporters love there work but the chl5 lady and Belen the weather girl don't show that ch4 always work harder and respectful for the viewers who grew up loving the hard work and show it

Well I established my number code to send my major concerns but I typed it in but it would not tell me if it was sent do something needs to hear me are fix the web page cuz all I ask is the week early mornings have the ch 4 early mornings like I grew up loving how they show how the news is there they adult ch 4 but everytime I watch all I see is lady from ch5 and deleon unprofessionally acting like reporting the news is a joke and a circus that you can't take them seriously or professionally I love ch4news in the morning cuz it's a great news outlet in So.Cal I don't know if I want to stop watching all together so thanks for following up with my concerns and thanks for showing me you value your viewers like family so thank you for getting back to me

Ann W Uub
No response or acknowledgment

I received no response or acknowledge from NBC regarding my complaint. Very disappointed.

Television isnt that important to me except for a few programs, so I will quit watching any of them. Most are junk anymore and not worth the time or effort involved in watching.

Cathy V Ntr
No response
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.0

Since there was no reply, and that's probably because they had so many emails and calls, I can't say there was any experience with NBC customer service.

Guest-5744505
Fire Ronna

Perhaps my voice was heard? Ronna should never have been hired.

But why was she ever hired in the first place? Should heads roll?

How Good is NBC's Customer Service?

Azayla Rgz
Azayla Rgz
Feels Disappointed | Apr 30, 2024

You suck

Manha Xhj
Manha Xhj
Feels Disappointed | Apr 26, 2024

NBC which Owns Peacock and started the Peacock streaming service that provide NO customer service.. I don't mean bad.. I mean there is NO ONE, no customer service.. All you have is a Bot to chat with.. that's it! I had to cancel my service as they were never able to fix the problem

Francisco Vmb
Francisco Vmb
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

Received no response about my question

Ken R Eqs
Ken R Eqs
Feels Disappointed | Apr 02, 2024

what , their was no contact unproductive Customer service , does not exists...

Maeve Pid
Maeve Pid
Feels Neutral | Mar 27, 2024

Frustrated with not getting a callback regarding my issue.

Amiyah Dbj
Amiyah Dbj
Feels Disappointed | Mar 27, 2024

Im curious of where and how the $$ to top nbc executives was supposed to flow in their pockets regarding bringing on R McDaniels. Tell me that. Also, glad she's now gone She's a disgrace to humans. Don't we have enough that are not?

Summary of NBC Customer Service Calls

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call NBC?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Justice system vaiolates persons rights”
  • “Cannot get NBC app to work”
  • “To reach network executives”

Request for Information Question:

• “Complaint about act on The Voice”
  • “Find out about Phil Donahue”
  • “Find out where rachal maddow tour stops are located”

Account Question:

• “Because I have two different account and it won't let me login because he's seen the email. It's already been used.”
  • “I can't get my channel when you took it out of my bank account”
  • “Can't access my Peacock account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Can't cancel peacock”
  • “Cancel my peacock plan”
  • “Ronna McDaniel, terminate this *** *** now!!”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Long time fan leaving NBC. Hiring NcDaniels, a liar and a fraud? How can I believe anything said on NBC. Started watching Huntley-Brinkley and been a fan ever since. Never again!!!”
  • “I can't ipdate my b paymentvinfo for Peacock even though I followed the online directoons. Is there a phone number I can use to call them?”
  • “Problem with peacock payment”

Staff Question:

• “Customer complainet service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “The reaction to Ronna from your overpaid , biased, judgmental, rude, calloused anchors does not reflect nor represent America!”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “To get the recipe for the low sugar smoothie featured on 5/15”
  • “I ordered a handbag on steals and deals this morning. When I tracked it, they said they never received it.”
  • “Have not received my merchandise”

Cards Question:

• “The machines take my card”
  • “Wild card special”
  • “Information about the AFC wildcard football game”

Refund Question:

• “Unable to get my refund from Expedia for air b&b booked”
  • “TurboTax use a bank my the name of Green Dot Bank that keeps tax payers refund after IRS okay the refund., I have proof.”
  • “Need a refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “App”
  • “We pissed off for deaf on ASL interpter for on TV for onsite period .. thank u.. u are diss.... unhappy now period”

Employment Question:

• “Nursing care abuse nurses can not give care but task, med tech job”
  • “Job”
  • “Chis Collingsworth terrible at hi job”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Why griner returned b4 a mulitary mbr. Wouldbiden have done that with BEAU”
  • “Articles not been proof read.. Poor grammar --Return back , electrocuted and died ---Please set an example. Thank you”
  • “Return item”

Other Question:

• “Issues”
  • “ID theft”
  • “Stop using the Hey Siri on the dam tv promo's .....I am not wanting my apple crap to remind me to watch you bs shows.....”

About